Friday, June 4, 2010

Excerpt from "Sex with Clergy and Veggie Burgers." The LETTER


June 16, 2008

John Byington

President

General Conference of Seventh-day Adventists
12501 Old Columbia Pike
Silver Spring, MD 20904
USA

Phone: 301-680-6000
Fax: 301-680-6090

Dear President Byington:

Today is my 40th birthday and I have been a Seventh-day Adventist Christian all my life. When I was in my teens, I was sexually abused by two Seventh-day Adventist ministers on Adventist owned property and I am suing the General Conference of Seventh-day Adventists for the mental, emotional and psychological damage I’ve suffered as a result of that abuse.

I have contacted the law offices of Biff Anderson & Associates. When ya get a chance, Google them. They are just a cracker jack legal team who specializes in sexual abuse at the hands of clergy. This law firm has secured millions for their clients targeting the Catholic Church, The Church of Latter Day Saints, Jehovah’s Witnesses and now, Seventh-day Adventists-Yea! J

I don’t really need millions. I just want the tithe money back that I’ve paid over the last 30 years and the tuition money I’ve wasted going to Adventist schools all my life and just enough to pay for therapy. Much needed therapy.

I’ve also written the attached book detailing why I am no longer a Seventh-day Adventist and how all that “Jesus is coming soon” stuff can be harmful for people who take it literally. It’s entitled “Sex with Clergy and Veggie Burgers”. My literary agent loves it and is shopping it around to publishers as we speak.

Oh well, that’s it for now. See ya in court!!!

Love, Peace and Hairgrease,

April Victoria Roach

No comments:

Post a Comment